Feb 19, 2012

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!

Posted by Emily at Sunday, February 19, 2012
Okay, so I know i'm late in joining any challenges, but i've been wanting to join a challenge for 2012, but i've been a bit hesitant to add anything to my list of books I need to read, but I just thought it would be so cool to join a challenge, and then I found this one!
It's for the books that have been sitting on your bookshelf, collecting dust, that you want to read, but instead read that new release.
This will give me an excuse to read books from this HUGE order of books I got early, early January from Amazon(I got like 20).
The levels are:

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

I choose A Sweet Kiss just because it sounds cute, haha, and now I have exucses to read those books that have been lying on my bookshelf!
For more details of this challenge, go HERE.

Okay, so I hope I haven't missed anything- even though I read the rules and everything, I somehow always manage to mess up with things like this, so let's hope I didn't. =D

Wish me luck on my challenge!
-Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review