Feb 18, 2012

New Blog Schedule

Posted by Emily at Saturday, February 18, 2012
I have a new, more relaxed blog schedule.

Mondays - I will be posting my 'It's Monday! What are you reading?' posts, talking about what I am currently reading.

Tuesdays - My off day, may do a post/review here and there, but mainly none.

Wednesday - 'W.W.W. Wednesday', and 'Waiting on Wednesday' posts will be posted on Wednesday.

Thursday - My second off day, as on Tuesday I may do a post or review here and there, but mainly no posts.

Friday - Favorites Friday, where I will show my favorite recently read/current read(s).

Saturday - I will post a review.

Sunday - In My Mailbox, where I show what i've gotten book-wise in the last week!

Thanks! I'll be puting up a page of my blog with this schedule later, going into more detail, but I just wanted to go ahead and let you guys know of the changes right now! ^^
Wow, new background, new blog schedule... we're really getting a lot changed today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review