Mar 2, 2012

Favorites Friday #4

Posted by Emily at Friday, March 02, 2012
Wow, we're on the 4th Favorites Friday already. It doesn't seem like it's been that long.
Sorry about missing a few days(wednesday&thursday) my Grandpa's in the hospital, so I forgot about my blog, but here is my favorites Friday(yeah, i'm writing this in March, but started it on the right day&wanted to publish it, haha):
The Storyteller by Antoina Michaelis
I got this forever ago, and then I fell into a reading funk the past two weeks or so, but then I remembered it's awesomeness and wanted to finish it. (:
Sorry I didn't publish this when I was supposed to, but the reasons are above, plus the added fact that on the day I was supposed to publish this, me and my dad went up to my grandparents house because no one could contact my grandma and my dad found her collapsed in their back room because of her diabetes.
Anyhow, hope you liked it. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review