Mar 17, 2012

On My Bookshelf : The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen

Posted by Emily at Saturday, March 17, 2012
On My Bookshelf : The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
Source: An Amazon book buying spree a while ago(I spent over 200 dollars on 15 books, haha)
Format: Hardcover
Pagecount: 272 Pages
Publication Date: June 1st, 2011
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
My Rating: 5/5 stars
Summary: What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours?Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.
My Review: I absolutely loved this book. Mainly because of the awesome plot, but also because of how absolutely hot Alexander Banks is(hey, it's my inner gushy boy-loving girl) and how poor Amy is always embarrassing herself. IE, when Alexander finds out her screenname, MrsAlexanderBanks8021.
I really like it though, and highly recommend it, especially if you've ever had a crush on a fictional (*cough* Jace Wayland *cough*) character from a book, and anyone who wants to facepalm at a girl's embarrassing moments, and be kept on the edge of their seat when a certain vampire strikes more than once.

1 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! I bought this book a LONG time ago and haven't read it (Mostly, it just kept getting pushed back in my TBR pile.) But this review makes me want to go read it! It still has to wait in line -Glances at the TBR piles... with about 50 books... rolls eyes- But I'll get to it!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review