Feb 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #1

Posted by Emily at Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Okay, so for this week, i'm going to open it to a book I just FINISHED, Daughter of The Centaurs(i'll be posting a review soon, and if you watched my revised vlog, you'll be surprised at how many stars I give it...) and the teaser is(I spent some time looking for a specific page, but then I gave up and opened it randomly, like you're supposed to, haha... and then I flipped to the page behind it because something interesting DOES happen there, at least, interesting if you haven't read the book):

"'What happened? You look live you've been mauled by lions!'
'I was, actually,' he says with a modest smile."
-Page 140 of Daughter of The Centaurs by Kate Klimo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review