Mar 19, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge 3 : Don't Be Such A Tease!

Posted by Emily at Monday, March 19, 2012
Yay! *dances* i'm caught up!
So hmm, a few sentences from an ARC i'm reading?
I actually am not reading any ARC's right now, I am reading a few, but I got really far behind in my reading, and the latest was released three days ago.
And i'm reading no to be released ARCs for RCC... so i'll share one from Slide by Jill Hathaway, one I recently finished.
There's something on the bed. It is Sophie. Her inky-black hair frames her white face. Her arms lie helpless at her sides, a long slash in each wrist.
No.
No.
This isn't happening.
Ooh, drama drama drama, right? I'll have my review of this one up next Thursday, so you guys can see more about it then!
Please leave links to your 'Don't Be Such a Tease' posts below, i'll be sure to check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review