Mar 19, 2012

Review Copy Challenge 2 : Curl Up With A Book!

Posted by Emily at Monday, March 19, 2012
Here's my place I like to curl up and read:




It's actually my Dad's chair, and was my sisters for a while, but i've stolen it. See my reading lamp? Jealous? And the book i'm reading/breaking the spine of right now?(The Demon's Lexicon).
Oh, and pardon the mess. My little sister always sets up playsets by it and leaves them out forever, she's not the cleanest person- and i'm not one to talk so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review