Sep 13, 2013

On my Shelf | Irisjexx ('the' co-blogger)

Posted by Unknown at Friday, September 13, 2013

Hi Everyone! Lets talk books!!
For those of you that don't know me yet. A few days I caught a tweet Emily sent, she was looking for a co-blogger. Guess who replied? Yup, yours truly! We talked for a bit and I think Emily is the sweetest person ever, so we sorted it out and here I am! If you want to know more about us, check out the About Us pages, there is a 'fresh' section about me, aka IrisjeXx. This blog post is originally posted on my own blog, I would love you to check my blog out and tell me what you think! I love reading comments !
Now, lets do what you probably came here for and talk a mutual language: books!


I’ve managed to get my hands on some great books, and really what’s more fun than to share it with you?!

Currently Reading

Right now, as you can see in my sidebar… I’m reading Inhuman by Kat Falls. I’m halfway right now and so far so good. You can expect my review this weekend *hint!* so be sure to check it out! :D
inhuman

Bought

Together with Tiffini Hunt -the author of- we worked something out together for a signed version of Beast. I’ve been wanting to read it for a while and the past few days I’ve really gotten to know her better. Tiffini is such a sweet and wonderful person, she went through a lot of trouble to get a signed copy to me. Result: It is about to be shipped! *Crazy girl Squeal*
I’ve really enjoyed talking to Tiffini for the past few days, she really is the perfect example as to why I love reading and reviewing so much!
Aside from Beast I’ve purchased The Transfer by Veronica Roth, this one I’ve already finished and reviewed. You can check my review out by clicking here. Leave a reply! I love reading your comments!
beast

Fresh from the Mailbox!

This morning, yes this morning! I found my first actual physical ARC in my mailbox! *MILESTONE!* I opened the mailbox and noticed a package with my name on it… Internally I started freaking out, but when I opened and out came: Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell!
goodbye
I just started screaming and hugging it to my chest. Seriously! I can’t wait to start reading it, I just have some others I have to finish first but I’ll certainly start it soon! Big thanks to Amulet Books for sending it to me! Because of me living in the Netherlands getting actual physical ARC's is a huge deal, hence why I am so freakishly excited.

Expecting

Another book I am expecting to receive soon is Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. I won this through a Twitter contest. We got a question and I answered it first (I stayed up till about 2 am, I couldn’t sleep so what better way to spend it to win an awesome signed copy! First I have none, and then I suddenly have two coming my way. Whoah! My Birthday is not until next week people! *Just Kidding, I’m not giving back*
time
Also, I am expecting Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney! Rachel from Hello-Chelly kindly gave it to me. I’m really excited about reading that one as well! (I think I get excited by the aspect of reading itself, because this is a lot of excitement for just one blog post!) I really enjoy reading her blog, so make sure to check it out.
starry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review