Feb 9, 2012

My Birthday!

Posted by Emily at Thursday, February 09, 2012
Today's my birthday, so this may be my only post of the day, but i'll be back to two posts a day tomorrow. ^^
I would have posted my review of Shatter Me yesterday, but blogger wouldn't let me, it kept cutting off my review, I tried again just now and it still wouldn't, so that may go up today, may go up in the next few days, I don't know...
Well, anyways, i'm gonna go read Beautiful Creatures(my wonderful mom got it for me for my b-day!) and try to get my reviews for Tessa Masterson WILL Go To Prom and Shatter Me up. ^^
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review