Feb 8, 2012

W W W Wendesday #1

Posted by Emily at Wednesday, February 08, 2012
W W W Wednesday is hosted by MizB from should be reading!
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My Answers:

What are you currently reading?
Eleven books, haha, but the one i'm finding best, even though i'm only on page 4, is 'Invincible' in 'Chronicles of Nick' series.




What did you recently finish reading?

Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi(I'm going to have a heck of a time pronouncing that on IMM!) I got it yesterday, had it finished at 1 AM this morning, haha. I absolutely loved it, i'll be putting a review up soon!



What do you think you'll read next?

Hmmm.... Me, Earl and The Dying Girl by... Jesse something, I forget right now. >.<
It's on it's way to me right now in the suckish US mail system though, so I can't start reading it now(which I guess is a good thing, because i'm leaving in 15 minutes and haven't showered or anything) OH, and the guys name who wrote it is Jesse Andrews(not to be confused with the adult film star, as he says on his webbie)!

I'll see you all later, but right now i've gotta run, because I have 13 minutes to shower&get dressed, haha. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review