Sep 27, 2013

My 250th Post

Posted by Emily at Friday, September 27, 2013
A little under two years ago, I started this blog.
When I was eight or nine, I had ran a marginally successful book blog for about seven or eight months, but it got too much work for me to do, so I took a break, and when I went back to start it up again, I found it was childish and clumsy, so I started this blog.
It has changed so, so much in just under two years, so many amazing things have happened on it(recently, the most amazing thing is my co-blogger, Iris, she's really awesome, and I'm so glad to have her as my co-blogger), and I am so happy to be a book blogger.
Sometimes, throughout these 250 posts, I was stressed,  I had to juggle school and big tests and book blogging and I had so many posts to put up, I contemplated quitting book blogging, I took month-long hiatuses with little to no warning, etc. But, the happy times outweigh the bad times by far, and it's all worth it when I get just one comment on my blog or can laugh at what insane search terms on Google led people recently to my blog (recently, it was some mom frustrated with her 9-year-old's lack of literacy, and she ended up here, reading my nine-year-old sister's review.. I don't think that would have helped much. Often, I get a lot of hits from people who are looking how to build bookshelves. I probably helped them even less) or have someone tweet me just to say they like my posts.
I could go on for hundreds or thousands of words about this, I'm sure, but I'll end this soon, because I know you all have busy lives and don't want to spend forever reading this.
I just have one last thing to say, appropriately, since this is a book blog, I will use a GIF of, I believe, J.K. Rowling saying it.
Thank you all so, so much, and have a wonderful day, I hope to soon be celebrating my 500th post with you.

1 comments:

  1. Awww! Congrats on reaching the 250th post! Major milestone there! :D
    *Blushes* I think you are awesome too and honestly what I love most about co-blogging is talking books -and more!- with you!
    Again congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review