Oct 9, 2013

Small Bit Of News

Posted by Emily at Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Hey guys! I wanted to pop in to say that Jessi at Undersea Reads has me featured in a spotlight post, with an interview, so go ahead and pop over there if you're interested! http://auntiespinellireads.org/2013/10/undersea-spotlight-emilys-bookshelf/

Oh, and I should be returning to my old posting schedule within the week, so that's exciting!

I have a kitten now, too, his name is Winston and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. <3

1 comments:

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review