Jun 5, 2014

Back from Blogging Hiatus!

Posted by Emily at Thursday, June 05, 2014
Hey guys! 
It's  been... over 7 months, I think. I got super busy with school and NaNoWriMo(which I won with a grand total of over 100,000 words!) but school let out last week, and I just accepted my first review request in months, so I'm back! I'm going to be posting more and more regularly now that I'm back, if any of you didn't forget about my blog and are reading this. :)
I'm going to be planning some fun reviews author interviews and things for the next few weeks, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review