Sep 13, 2014

This Time I'm Seriously Back

Posted by Emily at Saturday, September 13, 2014
So I announced I was back from blogging hiatus a while ago, but then I started a project and went to a music festival with no wi-fi and didn't really get back into the swing of things, and then school started, so I didn't really end up being back from a blogging hiatus.
But this time I'm truly back, and glad to be back! I have a new Kindle that's linked with my Goodreads, and I will be posting a review of The Beautiful & The Cursed by Page Morgan as soon as I finish it, which should be soon - it's awesome so far, so I've been turning pages quickly- and then I'll be starting another book soon.
With school, I might post sporadically, but I will start posting again, so it's nice to be back. Feel free to send me review requests at emily@onemilysbookshelf.com, as I would love to review some new books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, and it makes me so freakishly happy to get the alert that I have a new one, so thank you!

(c) by Emily Trunko. Anything copied, including short quotations, must have a linkback. Powered by Blogger.
 

On Emily's Bookshelf Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review